This easel is excellent for most large work. An artist can work sitting or standing, with a variety of easily adjusted settings and angles. It features a double laminated quad base, side frames and sturdy H-frame construction. An adjustable extension on the main frame allows added solidity for larger canvases. The Lyptus Santa Fe II comes with two top canvas holders. The self-leveling bottom tray/palette features a melamine paint mixing surface with two large stainless steel canisters. Its marine style winch raises and lowers easily allowing works weighing up to 200 lbs. Also, the plastic front locking casters offer ease of mobility.
- Maximum canvas height: 106"
- Base width/depth: 24" √ó 30"
- Compact¬†easel height: 78"
- Extended¬†easel height: 129"
- Bottom tray width: 30"
- Box Dimensions: 75" √ó 28" √ó 6"
- Shipping weight: 108lbs.
- Ships by truck; some assembly required
*This easel is suitable for: oil, acrylic, casein, and pastel.