Precision Jewels - Ultra Mini Miniature Painting tools. Detail brushes made with the artist in mind. NEW design short handles with the Comfort Grip design and compact ultra fine heads are perfect for tight work spaces. Golden Taklon synthetic filament offers superb control with acrylics, gouache, watercolor, inks, enamels or oils. Artists can paint all day in complete control, without cramped fingers from tiny handles. Ultra Mini brushes are ideal for decorative painting, models, doll houses, miniature painting, decorative miniature birds and wildfowl art. Precise filament golden Taklon hair set into seamless nickel plated brass ferrules and mounted on iridescent pearl white Comfort Grip handles.
- Angular Brights/Shaders: Used for tight shading and curved strokes.
- Brights/Shaders: Length and width of brush is generally squared. Similar to flats, but shorter hairs make a stiffer brush.
- Detailers/Spotters: For fine detailing.
- Fans: Brush fibers are spread out making it useful for subtle blending and for textural effects.
- Filberts: Create a softer edge than a flat or bright.
- Grass Comb: Produce a repetitive pattern of thin lines.
- Liners: Similar to rounds, but with longer hairs. Liners have a large color carrying capacity and makes long, fluid strokes.
- Rounds: Smaller sizes are typically used for detail work and larger sizes tend to be used for washes and filling in color.
- Strokes: Strokes have long, rectangular ends, a large color carrying capacity and create long, fluid strokes.